[ Family ] Open Question : My grandfather is dying? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, November 30, 2018

[ Family ] Open Question : My grandfather is dying?

I'm not sure how to feel. Im hurt because I feel like a total d... I'm adopted, this is my biological grandfather, so I never got to bond with him. I've spent time with him about 7 to 8 times. I'm not sure if I'm hurting or not. I don't know what to feel. One part of me says man that sucks because he's your granddad, and the other says, well, you don't know him that well. I don't speak to anyone from that side of the family either because upon our reunion they really did some messed up stuff to me, and he had nothing to do with it. Can you help me please, because I don't understand what to feel or what I'm feeling. Thank you guys so much

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2AymmRz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here