[ Cell Phones & Plans ] Open Question : Twitter notification badge won't go away? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

[ Cell Phones & Plans ] Open Question : Twitter notification badge won't go away?

I have a galaxy S7 and my notification badge says I have 2 unread notifications. I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of and it absolutely WILL NOT go away and it's highly frustrating. I've refreshed everything in the app, cleared both cache and data, signed out and signed back in, uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted my phone, even turning off notifications in both twitter and my phone wouldn't get it to leave. What do I do?? I'm really annoyed right now!

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2sh9zzd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here