Supplied video obtained Monday, January 7, 2019 of Lady Gaga speaking to Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet at the 76th Golden Globe Awards, Beverly Hills. Lady Gaga, who is a nominee for Best Actress in a Drama Motion Picture for her role as Ally in A Star is Born, talks about her first scene with Bradley Cooper and how she had trouble with her lines. "I said my line and he said something back to me that wasn't the line I thought he was going to say," she says. "So I just said my same line again." Gaga says something was going on with her head but after a few tears she was then able to continue through the scene in a more "organic way". "He (Bradley Cooper) taught me how to be present on set and that was an invaluable lesson that I learned." (AAP VIDEO/Supplied/E!)(NO ARCHIVING AAP VIDEO BEYOND 48 HOURS)
from World | Daily Telegraph http://bit.ly/2C5XNME
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Monday, January 7, 2019
Home
Daily TeleGraph
World | Daily Telegraph
world news
Lady Gaga at the 2019 Golden Globes talks about fluffing her lines in A Star is Born
Lady Gaga at the 2019 Golden Globes talks about fluffing her lines in A Star is Born
Tags
# Daily TeleGraph
# World | Daily Telegraph
# world news
About Theworldtimesnow
world news
Labels:
Daily TeleGraph,
World | Daily Telegraph,
world news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here

No comments:
Post a Comment