[ Men's Health ] Open Question : Im 17 and my right testicle seems to have a vein like thing on the front of the testicle? It’s wierd but here are some details.? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

[ Men's Health ] Open Question : Im 17 and my right testicle seems to have a vein like thing on the front of the testicle? It’s wierd but here are some details.?

So I’m 17, I was in the shower and I felt what I thought was a lump, I went to the doctor (by the way I’m a hypochondriac) and he said he felt nothing. So he referred me to have an ultrasound just to be safe and the ultrasound said nothing was wrong and I’m 100 percent healthy. But this is like a vein thing that is on my actual testicle, it’s visible in the mirror but only after a shower when you testicles are soft. My testicles have not grown in size and aren’t swollen. The vein hasn’t gotten any bigger over the past month and I’m scared it’s something bad

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2AoxxNv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here