[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : My friend be naked around me is this weird? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : My friend be naked around me is this weird?

Ok i been hanging with him for /3 years and at first when i was spending tje night he would some time walk in the room naked and say he forgot i was ther and over the yeats of us being motorcycle ringing buddies and best friends he sarthef to get naked in front of me like he. wold come in the room and t as ke his towl off and the go put his close on. But now he just come in. Naked. dry off and stay naked do you think that it is he trst me cause i like to sleep naked but ibe in my boxer cause i dont it to seem gay he said its cool if i be naked but not sure im 25 amd he 23 nonthing sexual ever went on i hopeing that it s just that we got that kind of bond i mean him being naked dont bother me all men mad the same you know and should i be naked with him ty

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2SsnBta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here