[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Taboo love? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Taboo love?

I am in love with a man who is double my age. I met him a few years ago when I was 15, and we didn't really talk until this past year. We've talked basically every single day for a few months and I've realized our connection is so strange. I've been in other relationships where children etc have been talked about but this man is one I actually feel the want to be with, except I know my parents and family would disapprove and it's terrifying. I'm almost done with school, and I have a college lined up close to where he lives. Im so sure he feels the connection as well and it's hard for me to not blurt out how I feel about him. We flirt constantly over the phone, while playing games, with his friends around.. he makes me feel like nobody else ever has. How do I go about this? I want to be with him, he's handsome and intelligent..kind and generous...

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2Ald3VK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here