[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : What should I do? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : What should I do?

My boyfriend is Indian and his parents don’t approve of our relationship even though we are both independent adults. They’re British Indians and I am Chinese. They don’t approve because I don’t know the language, I’m short/not pretty enough, not Indian. I get blamed for the small stuff like towels on the floor when it’s not me. They think I’m ungrateful even though I say thank you all the time (I can be soft spoken so maybe they didn’t hear me). They don’t like my family even though they met twice. Didn’t like the fact we didn’t invite them in for tea (when my house is under construction and dusty) and that my sibling didn’t say hi (he’s socially awkward and extremely shy).

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2Sq8rVu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here