[ Men's Health ] Open Question : What causes sleep disturbances and inability to get 8 hour uninterrupted sleep? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

[ Men's Health ] Open Question : What causes sleep disturbances and inability to get 8 hour uninterrupted sleep?

I am having some sleep.trouble and I believe it is damaging health. It is not insomnia because I do fall asleep. But after 4 hours I seem to get up and unable to sleep after that. Then later in the day I get very tired and have no energy but I'm then at work or school and can't do much. Doctor did not take my concern seriously and ignored. All he said was "get Benadryl from over the counter"... But that does not help at all. Problem persists. Lack of energy is taking a toll on my daily life activities and doc not taking seriously has only added to more suffering.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2UaDCUA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here