[ Comics & Animation ] Open Question : Can someone help translate text for me? English to Japanese please? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, June 28, 2019

[ Comics & Animation ] Open Question : Can someone help translate text for me? English to Japanese please?

I wanted to write a message for my japanese subscribers on youtube. I need help translating though. This is what I need to translate: So some of you may already noticed but Bakuten Shoot Beyblade episodes are being blocked/ taken down from YouTube due to copyright claims from d-rights. It's sad but there's nothing I can do to stop them. Maybe d-rights are planning to release the episodes on their own channel? Maybe they are planning to re-release the episodes on DVD? I've never said anything (because it isn't my content) but the amount of subscribers! The fact there is 7000+ subscribed for beyblade is amazing! It amazes me when I see comments still from the original series, from people in Japan to all around the world (the amount of times I used google translate to read the comments) Thankyou all very much for watching Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. Keep watching the episodes which you love~

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2XC0RwK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here