In the nightmare he was holding a tube in his hand where his secretions would run, as he cannot go to the bath anymore . He was on a hospital bed and sometimes he would not answer back to me, as if I was not there. He was lying half straight on the bed. His sister takes me aside and tells me he's never coming back the wayhe used to, and he'll probably die. I start crying and I go to hug him and tell him that I love him, he just is unresponsives, hears and can move,looks at me but shrugs as if he was too outside of our world to understand me. Like he didnt care. I cried even more to the point of crying as I woke up. I wanted to call him but he's at work I am afraid to disturb him. I really need to hear his voice.
from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2IYV8cn
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Home
yahoo Answer
Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions
[ Gender Studies ] Open Question : Had a nightmare about my bf and cant stop crying....?
[ Gender Studies ] Open Question : Had a nightmare about my bf and cant stop crying....?
Tags
# yahoo Answer
# Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions
About Theworldtimesnow
Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here

No comments:
Post a Comment