[ Non-Alcoholic Drinks ] Open Question : Anyone have any idea what was going on here ??!? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, June 8, 2019

[ Non-Alcoholic Drinks ] Open Question : Anyone have any idea what was going on here ??!?

I was at a friends house, she made me tea in a mug, then she went into the kitchen cupboard at the top while I was chatting to her & took out a newspaper with some mud like particles inside (what it seemed to look like) then she looked over at my tea, I didn’t quite see what exactly she did but when I looked at my tea it looked like there dust like particles floating ontop. I said to her did u add any kind of tea spice to it? She said no, then she got the mug & said I’ll pour this one away so she poured it away & made another one. I couldn’t understand it. I’m kind of afraid to drink anything at her house now. I just felt this kind of dishearten at the time & it put me off from having a drink at her house again! She’s Called me over again for a snack/drink etc & I’m Not sure what to think.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2Wmc67X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here