[ Other - Cars & Transportation ] Open Question : I feel like I read the opposite off what people actually mean in they're body language.? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, June 29, 2019

[ Other - Cars & Transportation ] Open Question : I feel like I read the opposite off what people actually mean in they're body language.?

Like my sister was pulling in and I was like looking at the car like is your friend with you like I was trying to look in the car to see. And she made the car move (to me) like she was saying they're in the car. Then I look in the car and nobodies in the car. Was she just trying to trick me or am I really reading things wrong? She didn't specifically move the car in any speciific way I just kind of read that from a subtle movement I thought she was trying to say to me.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2IW3ql0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here