[ Other - Television ] Open Question : Is there any way to obtain Hetalia gakuen plushies? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, June 30, 2019

[ Other - Television ] Open Question : Is there any way to obtain Hetalia gakuen plushies?

My sister’s birthday is coming up and she is obsessed with this Hetalia anime. I‘ve seen her looking at these dolls that I believe are the “gakuen” (purple clothes, I may be wrong) but I cannot find them for the life of me. I understand they re limited edition and whatnot but does anyone know where to get one or all? Any and

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2KND0Ef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here