[ Religion & Spirituality ] Open Question : I realize today that I can't be a Christian if I am poor. Your thoughts? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, June 9, 2019

[ Religion & Spirituality ] Open Question : I realize today that I can't be a Christian if I am poor. Your thoughts?

I mean think about it. I am 24 and Christians my age are traveling to the Bahamas, Mexico, etc. I am too poor to afford that and some of these people are registered nurses (although only some nurses are doing that ). I feel that God hates me because I am struggling financially and still deal with this identity crisis stuff. I don't have a good car and can't afford one.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/31odvOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here