Me and my gf have a 2 month old and we are trying to find better jobs so we could get a place but not anytime soon. Okay so I could only see my baby if I go over to her house but I feel uncomfortable because of problems with her parents. So she came over yesterday because She understands I don’t feel comfortable but she had to lie to her mom. Her mom gets mad and begins to blackmail her that she won’t help her with the baby anymore if she brings my baby to my house. This gets me mad because I wanna spend time with my baby. I don’t know what to do? Should I just get visitation rights so her mom could get out the way but if I do that I feel like my gf will get mad and leave me. I don’t know that to do. I know it’s not her fault but her mom. Any advice on what I should do ?
from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2XCIFmt
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Friday, June 28, 2019
[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Any advice?
Tags
# yahoo Answer
# Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions
About Theworldtimesnow
Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here

No comments:
Post a Comment