[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : How can I get him to like me like he did before? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, June 29, 2019

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : How can I get him to like me like he did before?

Me and him have known each other for a long time. He had a crush on me back in high school, and back then he was so sweet and so kind to me. I didn't appreciate him though because I had feelings for someone else, and I always thought of him just as this cute and very sweet asian guy. Me and this other guy I had feelings for started dating, and he ended up being an abusive jerk. The relationship lasted 2 years. Now I've been seeing the asian guy. He has also dated other girl from college in the meantime, but it didn't last very long. He changed so much now. He didn't want to see me at first, and I had to insist for a while. We've been dating for 6 months, but he's not the same funny caring guy like before. Sometimes he's still the sweetest person I know, but most of the time he acts indifferent to me. He has already introduced me to his family, so I know he's probably serious about me, and I absolutely love his family. I know that he's probably hurt that I chose my ex instead of him in the past, but I'm so in love with him now, and i really want to make this relationship work. Btw, we're both 21

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2X7V3Xr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here