[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Need relationship advice. Looking for input from ex addicts.? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, June 29, 2019

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Need relationship advice. Looking for input from ex addicts.?

Hi. I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. He's an ex meth and heroin addict and has admitted to using in the early months of our relationship. He's been clean for over 7 months now, of this I am certain. Anyway, a few months back I found some messages on his phone from blacklist. He had messaged 3 prostitutes. 2 of them never responded as far as I could tell from the messages. He planned to meet up with the one who did but I could not discern through the messages if he ever did. When I confronted him about it, he blames it on the drugs saying **** like "youre not the same person when you're using" and so on. And I believe that but is that really a valid excuse for what he did? The messages were from those early months when he was still using. He swears he never slept or even met up with the one prostitute. I'm not sure if I believe him. I just feel on edge about our relationship all the time. I cant bring myself to trust him. I'm suspicious all the time about everything he does and I'm just beginning to wonder if it's worth it. So, my question is: is using really a valid excuse for what he did? Or does this seem like something that is bound to happen again? Should I just leave him and live my life?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2IYVhfV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here