[ Teaching ] Open Question : Is it okay for my teacher to tell other students my grade? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, June 7, 2019

[ Teaching ] Open Question : Is it okay for my teacher to tell other students my grade?

I I recently had a test and didn't do so hot. My teacher decided to announce the highest and lowest score on the test, and mine happened to be the lowest. I was really upset about my grade and it hurt me that my teacher informed everyone about what I got. She didn't mention my name, but it hurts to have everyone talking about my grade and have me knowing that the terrible grade belongs to me.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2WUEQZC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here