[ Computer Networking ] Open Question : Will having a portable router in my house slow down my current internet? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 13, 2019

[ Computer Networking ] Open Question : Will having a portable router in my house slow down my current internet?

I already have a router and wifi provided by Verizon, but my brother is complaining that my devices are using up all the wifi (specifically my xbox). Would getting a portable router slow down our current wifi even more or would it be okay? Also, I know that they re small but do you think one would be able to support simply watching Hulu on an xbox?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2xNYEQa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here