[ Diet & Fitness ] Open Question : Is it possible to be 135 pounds? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 27, 2019

[ Diet & Fitness ] Open Question : Is it possible to be 135 pounds?

I am 21 and 5’2 woman and 175 pounds.I want to be 135 but don’t know if it’s possible because I have always been obese ever since I can remember from childhood.I have always lost weight but gained in such a short period of time.Lowest weight for me in adult hood is 157 but gained it back within maybe a year.Does genetics play a part of weight loss?all my fathers side all the women are obese(like 100 pounds or more)I eat maybe 2000 calories a day and still gain easily.or is it my metabolism is very slow?im afraid of being back at over 230 pounds again(highest weight I ever was).I wanted gastric bypass but to much risk and expensive.tell me do I need extensive training to keep my weight at 135.I am Peared shaped.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2KbtoQU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here