[ Diet & Fitness ] Open Question : Would you have cosmetic leg surgery if you can't exercise for a year? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, July 25, 2019

[ Diet & Fitness ] Open Question : Would you have cosmetic leg surgery if you can't exercise for a year?

I have bow legs so I want to have leg surgery. It doesn't really effect the way I exercise other than occasional shin splints but I just hate the way people make fun of the way I walk. So would you have cosmetic surgery and give up exercising for a year if you were me?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2GuCast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here