[ Etiquette ] Open Question : Is it disrespectful to run through a cemetery? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

[ Etiquette ] Open Question : Is it disrespectful to run through a cemetery?

A bit of explanation here: The house I am currently renting is on a corner of two streets, one that leads into questionable areas on both sides (my neighborhood is nice enough but small and not super close to the city) and one that dead ends into a small established cemetery. The cemetery itself has had no recent activity and seems to be quite old, though still well maintained. I haven’t ever observed mourners there. I jogged at a park near the house I lived in before this one, but all jogging trails are a fair drive away now. The cemetery has a paved loop running through it that would be perfect for jogging, but I’m not sure if that’s socially acceptable or not. I’ve never seen anyone in it, but I don’t want to come off as rude. Any ideas?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2SQNnbD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here