[ Friends ] Open Question : Friend drama? Advice please? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 20, 2019

[ Friends ] Open Question : Friend drama? Advice please?

So, I have two friends i met in class. Let’s name them 1 & 2 . I hung out with 1, and we got close , and then I found out she’s friends with 2 so we made plans to hangout. 2 invited me to her bday party shortly after (she has a twin sister) and I became close with the girls that she invited to this party. But then I started noticing they wouldn’t invite me anywhere especially since I’m close with 1! They would all hang out together and wouldn’t invite me. I finally mentioned something and We all went to the beach yesterday however the water was super cold so I said to 1&2 can you guys hang tomorrow? They both said “idk I don’t Think so” and I don’t think I can... of course I was on Snapchat watching stories ... ALL of them are together again AT THE POOL, I slid up on one of the girls stories (1) and I said “oop” and she left me on open. Like they said they probably couldn’t hang out... also when we were making plans to go to the beach (2 & 1) was like begging me to invite her twin sister because it would be “rude” if I didint. So is it not rude that none of them thought to invite me? Should I text (1) and tell her I’m kinda disappointed because I asked if she could hang out and she said probably not. when they are nice, I really like them but at time she like this I dislike them. They are still together right now

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Sw8gbZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here