[ Friends ] Open Question : My friend is making the biggest mistake of her life moving in with a dude outta state an I dont know what to do how to stop her? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 29, 2019

[ Friends ] Open Question : My friend is making the biggest mistake of her life moving in with a dude outta state an I dont know what to do how to stop her?

She’s been abused by guy’s most of her life and it started the day a guy who went to our high school took her virginity away when she was 16. She opens up about some things and acts perfectly wonderful with her decision and she only talks about to very few people who she can trust but she doesn’t tell me who else knows when I ask well I want to know so I have someone to talk to about it so I’m not alone with it. I know what month she’s moving but I don’t know what day she’s moving and I know I’ll be afraid to turn on the news sometime that month because I really think he will do something he won’t regret it scares the hell out of me I’m very concerned for her life

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2MqSRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here