[ Garden & Landscape ] Open Question : How do I repel pests from my mint garden? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

[ Garden & Landscape ] Open Question : How do I repel pests from my mint garden?

I have a garden of peppermints that I am trying to harvest for the winter months, but I recently noticed it was dying prematurely, and it is not cold; it is the middle of the summer, and it is not lack of water; I pour water on them once every day if there isn't a thunderstorm or a rainstorm long enough to let the water into the ground. I noticed a bird hopping away with two of my leaves in its beak this morning and I suspect that birds, bugs, and squirrels have been invading my mint garden. I typically don't mind something taking a nibble out of my plants or a few leaves, but this is becoming regular to the point where the plants are plucked so there is only a crown of leaves left. Are there any working tactics that will save my plants?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2JKXyeK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here