[ Immigration ] Open Question : I’m seriously considering reporting my neighbors to ICE? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, July 25, 2019

[ Immigration ] Open Question : I’m seriously considering reporting my neighbors to ICE?

Before everyone starts blasting me let me explain my side. I am a Latino conservative and I do believe that immigrants should not come illegally. I never push my views on anyone and I usually keep quiet about being a republican. I find talking about politics useless since it’s impossible to change someone’s beliefs. But I’ve lived in a apartment complex my whole life same for my neighbors. My neighbors have never liked me or my family. A good friend of my family always gives us the inside scoop on what they say about us. She recorded them talking about how they don’t like us because we are US citizens and because we are Mexican. My family and I are the only Mexican tenants, everyone else is Salvadoran including the apartment manager. If you’re Mexican you know that most Mexicans and Central Americans don’t get along. The apartment manager never looks at me or even says hi back, always just gives me looks. When I go do my laundry it’s usually never empty, while the husbands are at work the wives usually like to go to the laundry room and gossip. Last time I was their they were chit chatting about how their husbands work under the table and bring home over three grand a month while still receiving government assistance like WIC and food stamps for their 5 kids. Honestly it got me pretty heated but like I said before I’m not one to shove my views down someone’s throat and also didn’t find a point to start arguing with them and make a situation worse so I just kept quiet.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2GHtE9F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here