[ Injuries ] Open Question : Random swelling on right hand and right feet..? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, July 14, 2019

[ Injuries ] Open Question : Random swelling on right hand and right feet..?

I started to work about 5 days ago at a new job which I stand the whole time for 8 hours and 2 days ago I started to see that both of my feet were really swollen but noticed my right foot more swollen.. the next day when I woke up my hands and feet were swollen but usually my feet and hands have been feeling swollen for a while now because I sleep on my hands and cross my legs so I thought that’s what causes it but today I woke up with my right hand swollen and usually when I would wake up like that it would take off and today I was using my phone and if I grab anything with my right hand it starts to tickle and get swollen.. any ideas of why I would get this??

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Gc2DL6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here