[ Injuries ] Open Question : Repeat concussion? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 29, 2019

[ Injuries ] Open Question : Repeat concussion?

A few days ago I got a concussion in an car accident and I was icing my head a little bit ago using a bag of frozen peas and as I was trying to pick the bag up off my head I dropped it on my head. The bag wasn’t far off of my head when I dropped it but it was rather heavy because the peas werefrozen in chunks. Could I have yet anything? Gave myself another concussion on top of this one? Could it cause any sort of brain bleed, contusion, or swelling? I was reading up on second impact syndrome and I’m scared my brain is going to swell. Is it possible that the little drop of the bag would have even done any harm?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2MngVfH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here