[ Law Enforcement & Police ] Open Question : How did my mum find out not to go to the cafe or contact because police will get involved? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, July 11, 2019

[ Law Enforcement & Police ] Open Question : How did my mum find out not to go to the cafe or contact because police will get involved?

My mum found I sent messages to the cafe and went there and not to go there or contact the owner because police will get involved. I am wondering how. She called me while she was at work and told me. I didn’t believe about the police and she said that they might come and knock on the door but they didn’t they called me on my mobile. After I missed a call they left a message I knew what was and called back. How did my mum know before they rang me?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Leo9mx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here