[ Law & Ethics ] Open Question : Is this considered harrassment? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, July 25, 2019

[ Law & Ethics ] Open Question : Is this considered harrassment?

I'm a guy and there's a girl who basically wants to use me for money. So what she does is she keeps me on lots of social media sites. Then if I ever go to remove her, she'll get really angry and say how I'm one of her best friends (when clearly i feel like that's a lie). So say I removed her right now on Facebook. She would probably send me 100 messages, curse at me, say I'm never going to leave her, etc... So what I do is I have her on all of my social media, but I probably only talk to her about once a month. Is what she does considered harrassment?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2ZcUMEt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here