[ Marriage & Divorce ] Open Question : My boyfriend said he's depressed because our sex life is boring. My friend said the problem is he isn't intune with the female body. what? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 20, 2019

[ Marriage & Divorce ] Open Question : My boyfriend said he's depressed because our sex life is boring. My friend said the problem is he isn't intune with the female body. what?

My boyfriend knows I have endomentrosis which affects my sex life, periods, and more. my bf said is boring and he yearns for more. sex is painful and my pelvic area hurts. I told my friend my health issues and i told him sex is probably never going to be some mind blowing experience because of that, no matter who i'm with. Me and my boyfriend are incompatible in a lot of ways, but I think my boyfriend is mostly focused on how sexually incompatible we are as sex is the most important thing for him. My friend jokingly said " I wanted to get your head checked when you said the sex was average. I thought for sure that was holding the relationship together. But trust me, there are other ways to be stimulated than simple intercourse. the sex can still be phenomenanal." I was like " well we do oral too and it doesnt really do anything for me when he goes down on me. thats average too." and my guy friend said " has he asked you how he could be better, what you like, or new things he should try." I was like " never." My friend was like " sorry to tell you but it's defintely him. good sex isn't just about how good you are at moving back and forth. it's about your ability to connect with your partner, figure out what they like, and want and then understanding of the female body in general. among other things. if he hasnt shown those traits you would still find that the sex is average regardless of medical conditions. he doesn't know how to connect with you emotionally. my guy friend was like " different wavelengths sweetie. he's just not hearing you right. I think even if you say it perfectly ( which you won't because there's too many fears and minced feelings you're still going to have to say it a thousand times for it to get through to him correctly and make a positive change. He needs to get his act together and find someone in his league and focus on creating a stable life for his 3 kids. you would be asking him to go through a supernatural metamorphis I'm trying my best to make him happy. I just don't know what to do. I even have sex with him when I don't feel like it and even though I am in pain

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Sxiadl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here