[ Men's Health ] Open Question : Men, why do some transgender women not freak you out more than others? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

[ Men's Health ] Open Question : Men, why do some transgender women not freak you out more than others?

I transitioned at age 20. I been on hormones for 2 years and in 1 year am getting surgery. But like I thought guys would get freaked out. Even when I tell a guy on a date the dude is super chill. Even guys I play call of duty with try to flirt with me. Did people lie when they said all guys get weirded out or am I just an exception?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2GEuPqd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here