[ Mental Health ] Open Question : Could my uncle hurt me psychologically? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, July 14, 2019

[ Mental Health ] Open Question : Could my uncle hurt me psychologically?

(I'm turning 18 next month) My mom is Latina and my dad's side of the family are Arabics ( including my uncle) -He tells me I'm naive -tells me the dangers out there when I already know it -he says I could fall victim to being kidnapped/killed -he opened my makeup (I had panties there in case of emergencies and makeup) -he was like "you're too young to wear this" -got angry bc I wear makeup (my mom even knows I have makeup and doesn't get angry) -Tells me to have less friends, especially guy friends bc I could get pregnant. It's like he's telling me I'm a slutty student. -My mom knows I'm responsible, she even knows my friends in which, most are Christian's -When I went to SeaWorld he asked "you're not with a guy, right?!" -he tells me I shouldn't buy short dresses or shorts or expose my shoulders -When I had a pimple above my lip, he suggested it could be herpes -He suggested my mom is a woman who doesn't settle with one guys which offended me. (My siblings and I all have different father's but my mom isn't that kind of person, she is currently thinking of marrying my brother's dad He suggested marrying his cousin's sin. Which would be considered my 2nd cousin but that is still DISGUSTING. We'd still be blood related. I told all this to my mom and got angry saying he could psychologically damage my mind. I think it's true bc I keep feeling unsettled whenever he starts talking.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Gc2Iyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here