[ Mental Health ] Open Question : How to handle anxiety of thinking you have a really serious illness when you really don’t? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, July 25, 2019

[ Mental Health ] Open Question : How to handle anxiety of thinking you have a really serious illness when you really don’t?

Ever since I found out that our family is prone to sickness like diabetes, high blood and cancer, I feel like I’ve become too anxious about my health to the point that I may have a panic attack when I’m alone with my thoughts. It’s only minor symptoms that disappear after a while but after always hearing my mom tell stories about our relatives who died from their sickness, those details always appear in my mind and I feel like a wreck. Sometimes, I search some possible causes for symptoms and the explanations just make everything sound scary to me. I even lost my appetite after searching the net sometimes. I know I need to be careful because of our heredity but I’m only 19 and I feel like I’m over thinking things too much.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/310ug1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here