[ Mental Health ] Open Question : Why can't I just be responsible? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, July 11, 2019

[ Mental Health ] Open Question : Why can't I just be responsible?

I know I'm going to get a ton of hate for asking this question, but I can't afford a therapist, and in just looking for advice. Let me just start off by saying I'm 20, I work a full time job and I go to school...but I'm irresponsible when it comes to other things. My check engine light comes on? I ignore it. Bills pileup? I ignore them. I have a problem that doesn't relate to school or work? I ignore it. I have a health problem? I ignore it. it almost like I'm running away from my problems. I think I have an answer but I'm not sure...So I grew up the oldest of 10 kids. I had a huge amount of responsibility at SUCH a young age. I think I just got burned out way too quickly. and now I'm 20, and I hate responsibility. I want to change. I want to get a hold of reality... I just can't for some reason. I don't even know where to start. Any advice? Point me into the right direction...

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2LiR1tZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here