[ Monitors ] Open Question : Turning my laptops HDMI output to an input? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, July 19, 2019

[ Monitors ] Open Question : Turning my laptops HDMI output to an input?

So my laptop has an output only HDMI port, and I also have a second monitor hookup. So I was wondering if I got a HDMI splitter would I be able to plug in something like my Nintendo Switch, and it would be output onto my second screen. My second screen is hooked up through a HDMI / VGA adapter, not sure if that s important.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Y3RnGy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here