[ Movies ] Open Question : If you were an extremely Intelligent Filmmaker, and know the complete History of Film, what kind of Films would you make? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, July 25, 2019

[ Movies ] Open Question : If you were an extremely Intelligent Filmmaker, and know the complete History of Film, what kind of Films would you make?

If i was an extremely Intelligent Filmmaker, I basically be able to create my very own epic Phenomenal Fantasy Films. Some of my stories would be very Personal, very Emotional, and very Thought-Provoking as if you’ll be watching my very own Films that I created! I would also make my very own Personal Remake of Spider man Into the Spider verse, but this Personal Film-like Remake would be much longer, and would have new Spider men and Spider women from Anime Shows and one that I Create on my own that would be the Protagonist, and Leader of the Spider gang in the story! which would be titled "Spider-man The Adventures of Dave and the Spider-squad". The Biggest and most Craziest Film-like Story I would Ever make, Is I would turn all Cinema, Including the Marvel Cinematic Universe, DC, Anime, Disney, Cartoons Ect. Into Reality! The Protagonist of this Story would basically be my Original Character and His Spider-gang from my Spider verse remake. This would be the longest Story I would ever make as a Filmmaker. This Film-like Story would be titled "If All Movies was Reality". The Plot of this Film is everybody in the World of Endless Possibilities hates Dave (Protagonist) and the Spider-gang, and are completely against them. Now Dave, Peter Parker , Miles Morales, Peni Parker, Gwen, Spider-noir, Spider-ham and the New Anime Spider-men and women has to do everything they can to stay alive, and keep the entire Universe of Cinema killing them.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Gsse2q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here