[ Other - Careers & Employment ] Open Question : If the large majority of people at my company are white, does that mean my company secretly discriminates against people? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 20, 2019

[ Other - Careers & Employment ] Open Question : If the large majority of people at my company are white, does that mean my company secretly discriminates against people?

I just looked at the organizational hierarchy of people at my company. The CEO is white. Very white. The 10 managers below him are also all white. Then those ten managers have a few people below them of different races: Indian, Asian, African American. Then I was bored so I counted and the company has about 500 people. I found 7 black people, about 20 Indian people, and about 20 Asian people. Everyone else is white. So about 90 percent of the company is white. I'm white by the way. I feel like it almost makes my uncomfortable. Why isn't there more diversity?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Lxsqlj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here