[ Other - Skin & Body ] Open Question : Dark genital area and around buttocks? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

[ Other - Skin & Body ] Open Question : Dark genital area and around buttocks?

My genital area (woman) and area in butt appears to be a a darker shade than my natural skin tone (tan) - and it is really frustrating. I have OCD when it comes to being clean, washing my hands, taking showers. I also have darkness under my armpits as well. None of my sexual partners have ever said anything about it in the past but it just makes me insecure. I have talked to some close friends about it, and they agreed that they also have this problem and that it’s normal, but no more elaboration than that. Why could this be if I have stellar hygiene practices and what should I do? Like I said it’s just embarrassing for myself. Thanks in advanced

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2JMzB7a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here