[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : How can I tell if this guy likes me? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : How can I tell if this guy likes me?

I like this guy, I’ve known him for 4 years and we’re friends. We’ve always had this weird chemistry and at some point in January this year we were flirting a lot and I thought he’d ask me out but he didn’t. I really thought he liked me, but recently whenever I try and start a conversation it dies immediately. We’re in year 11 and he’s really concerned with his social status and having “cool” ******** friends. I’m not the best looking and I’m not the most popular so the concept of dating me makes some guys repel, I’m worried that he’s trying to drift away from me because it’ll hurt his social status. He’s not usually that kind of dick but with his new friends there’s a possibility they maybe bullied it out of him or something? I’m not against asking him out first, but I’m frightened that he’d tell his friends and that they’d hold it against me for the rest of my school years. I’ve tried flirting with him more recently but I think that’s scared him off even more. Honesty I’m running out of options so I guess this is my last resort?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/32JV2Nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here