[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : If a girl I really like says she only sees me as a friend should I delete her and stop talking to her? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 13, 2019

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : If a girl I really like says she only sees me as a friend should I delete her and stop talking to her?

I told This girl who I really liked how I felt about her and she said in the text “oh.. damn I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you liked me that much, I only see you as a friend.” And it hurt me because I really liked her, a LOT. Should I delete her and move on? Should I tell her I think we shouldn’t talk anymore because I have romantic feelings for her?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2xJSMre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here