[ Women's Health ] Open Question : I hate having boobs? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 22, 2019

[ Women's Health ] Open Question : I hate having boobs?

I m a girl and I m straight, its not that I want to be guy I just feel like having boobs is embarrassing and awkward. Im fine with being a girl its just having boobs seems strange and weird for me and I just hate it for some reason. I feel like they cause me problems and have no good purpose!!!!!!!!!!! I always wear big shirts and hoodies to hide it but idk.... plz no hate im really stressed out. :/

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2XZfaMW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here