[ Women's Health ] Open Question : PAINFUL HARD BREAST LUMP?? IM SUPER SUPER WORRIED IT'S CANCER :( PLEASE HELP? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, July 14, 2019

[ Women's Health ] Open Question : PAINFUL HARD BREAST LUMP?? IM SUPER SUPER WORRIED IT'S CANCER :( PLEASE HELP?

I feel my breasts a lot..And I've had a lot of weird lumps before..I have had very large hard ones that won't move at all..etc..They've all gone away...There is a new one though. It isn't near my period at all and I've been over it for a bit..so this isn't hormonal. It's in my left breast. It hasn't been there long. I noticed it a week ago. It the size of a 25 cent,it's very hard and very easily to feel..it is pretty firm in place but kinda moves a very very tiny bit..but not much at all..it's in place. It is also PAINFUL to touch. I've never had a breast lump be painful before. It is just hurting on this hard mass. I'm terrified it's breast cancer. Why does it hurt? It isn't showing signs of going away either..it just suddenly seemed to come up. I noticed it there because it hurt to lay on my chest. It's been here about a week and a half now and it is very painful to touch :(( I haven't googled anything because I have anxiety..I don't want to panic myself worse. It hurt before I ever touched it. That's how I found it bc I felt pain there then I felt and found the lump.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2YNCuJP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here