[ Yahoo Answers ] Open Question : I’m sad about graduating a virgin. How do I move past it? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, July 22, 2019

[ Yahoo Answers ] Open Question : I’m sad about graduating a virgin. How do I move past it?

I’m fixing to graduate college. I had a girlfriend before but we didn’t have sex. So after 5 years in school, I’m about to graduate but I did not have sex during my time at my university. I’m very introverted and had a very difficult time putting myself out there. Fixing to leave my apartment in a week, having to move back home, and I’m just feeling really sad about leaving college as a virgin. I felt like I didn’t live up to what was suppose to be the best years of my life. Has anyone have this same experienced and how did you get over it?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Y0yidp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here