[ Dream Interpretation ] Open Question : What do you think of this dream and what does it mean? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, August 3, 2019

[ Dream Interpretation ] Open Question : What do you think of this dream and what does it mean?

Ok so I had a dream because I went to school yesterday’s day I asked a guy for directions and he looked like he wasn’t willing to help me and he looked at me in a way as if he was about to kind nap me and do something bad to me and he was standing with people around him and he was white by the way and I saw the same guy and I had a dream of his face and his face looked like he was a demon and about to do something evil to me and I woke up. What do you think of this situation and what does this dream mean?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2Kk00rS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here