[ Dancing ] Open Question : Is it true the you can get ballerina feet from painting your toes? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, September 9, 2019

[ Dancing ] Open Question : Is it true the you can get ballerina feet from painting your toes?

I read an article online on how to prevent ballerina feet and well the article had specifically stated to avoid painting your toes. Toe painting is one of the things I enjoy doing and especially during summer and I really don't want to give it up but I will if it means that I can't practice ballet anymore ( I added ballet to some of my workout routines). So can painting toes actually cause ballerina feet?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2HYENTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here