[ Other - Beauty & Style ] Open Question : How can I learn to appreciate my green eyes? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

[ Other - Beauty & Style ] Open Question : How can I learn to appreciate my green eyes?

Don’t get me wrong, I love my green eyes. They are big and I’ve been told I have anime like eyes... it’s just sometimes I couldn’t help but wish they were brown instead because everyone in my family has brown eyes so I feel left out being the only one with green eyes and it makes me feel very insecure especially because I have a model material mother who has brown eyes and one of my other cousins keeps getting compared to her and I never do and it just hurts because I’m her daughter... my mom insists I look just like her just with different coloring and tries to tell me that a lot of people mistakingly think having the same color as someone else means they look alike but that’s wrong because according to my mom it’s the expression and features that determines whether or not someone resembles someone else and she says I have her features and expressions. People outside our family always say they see the resemblance between my mom and I but my extended family never does they instead always compare my cousin to my mom and never comment on me...it hurts and makes me feel like I’m not her daughter and instead my cousin is and makes me grow to resent my green eyes

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/32qpYRW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here