[ Other - Cultures & Groups ] Open Question : I feel so cheated that I was only allowed to vacation in crappy Serbia until 2019, and then I could finally visit Paris? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, September 5, 2019

[ Other - Cultures & Groups ] Open Question : I feel so cheated that I was only allowed to vacation in crappy Serbia until 2019, and then I could finally visit Paris?

And I loved it! It was so beautiful and...nope, just kidding. I was way too late for the party. Now I will be a laughing stock when it comes to travels. Not only that, but with pop culture as well, because I missed out on ALL the nostalgia that 2000's kids (like me) experienced. I will never have the 2000's back. ******* immigrant parents, making me serve the family and not experience a descent childhood.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2MTsEDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here