[ Polls & Surveys ] Open Question : If my fwb has many other girls, why does he reach out to me? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, September 8, 2019

[ Polls & Surveys ] Open Question : If my fwb has many other girls, why does he reach out to me?

Once in a while he would randomly message me on FB. Once in every couple of months. Why does he look for me when he has other girls working his penis? Is my mouth like silk velvet that doesn't compare to the other girls? Does he look for me when he can't find anyone else? Does he want to **** as many girls as he can at one time?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2UF0rBS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here