[ Polls & Surveys ] Open Question : Would it be unfair to lower my hours? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

[ Polls & Surveys ] Open Question : Would it be unfair to lower my hours?

I started my job in the beginning of august and I work 5 days. It's been hard to keep up with my schoolwork and with work, especially since I can only work nights because I take morning classes. My schedule is like: Go to school, study for 2 hours, work for 8 hours, then come home at 11pm and get schoolwork done, then end up sleeping at like 2 am. I want to lower my days to just 3 days but i feel like i'll be a bother. I applied to work all of these days and now i'm going to just work 3 days. I want to have a good impression on my supervisors and employers since they pay me well.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2zPBE4o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here